Dr. Romano believes patient education is important to improve health and prevent injuries. He also shares his first-hand experiences serving patients in Haiti after the devastating earthquake and in Honduras at Neustros Pequenos Hermanos Orphanage.
- Strong Bones: Calcium and Vitamin D Facts
- Sleep Apnea
- Autonomic Neuro-Muscular Reflex Testing
- Arthritis Care
- Injury Tips for Athletes, Coaches, and Parents
- Helping in Haiti Days after the Devastating 2010 Earthquake
- Honduras Medical Brigades at the Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH) Orphanage